- All enquiries on admission should be directed through the office of the secretary to the Head of School.
- Admissions are opened to all the classes all through the academic session.
- Application to the school should be made on the school form. This can be purchased in the office at the rate of N10000.00 per form.
These are guidelines to the requirements for securing admission into Leigh House School.
Children seeking admission to the following classes must have attained the class age by
August 31st of the year of admission:
Preschool 1 1+year
Preschool 2 2+years
Preschool 3 3+years
Year 1 5+years
Year 2 6+years
Year 3 7+years
Year 4 8+years
Year 5 9+years
Year 6 10+years
The academic criteria for admission are:
- Entrance form must be purchased, completed and submitted before the entrance
- Pupils seeking admission from Reception to year 6 must take an entrance exam.
- Preschoolers are not given a written test. Written tests start from the Reception classes. Children are tested in Literacy and Numeracy.
The following documents must be submitted along with the registration form:
- A current passport photograph
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate
- The previous term’s report
- A sample of exercise books for English and Mathematics from the previous school
- The benchmark to qualify for consideration for admission is at the discretion of the school.
- Successful candidates will be informed immediately or via text message, e-mail or a phone call.
- After the entrance text, admitted candidates would be given an offer letter, the school and uniform bills. School fees must be fully paid before resumption of the pupil. uniforms are available for sale at the school’s office.